CONFOIL'S RESPONSE PLAN FOR HANDLING COVID-19
March 30, 2020
Dear Confoil Customers,
Firstly, we wish to thank you for your support and patience during this challenging situation. The unprecedented level of uncertainty regarding the Coronavirus situation means we are all trying to navigate an unknown terrain. The Confoil management team is closely monitoring and managing the ever-changing status of the pandemic and its possible affect on our business.
As a family owned and operated Australian business, we are committed to working with you, both now and into the future. We wanted to let you know that we are operational and are working through our Coronavirus Response Plan, while adapting the plan and required actions as new advice is received.
Our priority is the health and safety of our employees and customers. As we actively monitor the situation, we are continuously reviewing existing processes and enhancing practices to protect employees and customers, whilst ensuring minimal disruption to our services.
Some of these include but are not limited to the following;
• The installation of additional points of sanitation around our facilities coupled with the reinforcement of the importance and criticality of hand hygiene practices in line with our existing quality standards;
• An increase of cleaning regimes to complement our existing robust procedures;
• Continuously minimising contact between employees. Some examples are:
• Social distancing and avoiding large gatherings, maintaining distance whenever possible between people to limit the ability of the virus to spread;
• Cancelling any travel, non-essential meetings and no non-essential visitors on site;
• Separate lunch and break times for all Confoil employees;
• Supporting office employees to work from home.
Production & Operations
Taking into account the above measures, our production and warehousing operations continue to be operational, working to meet recent demand increases. Our manufacturing and logistics operations are supported by our already existing quality accreditations including procedures and practices which emanate from our FSSC ISO 220000:2005 standards.
Customer Service & Sales
We are here to help. Should you have any queries regarding products and orders, please contact our Customer Service team or your Confoil Representative who can answer queries. Our Customer Service team are available by phone or email and similarly, your Confoil Representative.
To conclude, we are continuously implementing changes to protect the safety of our employees and anyone who is part of business operations. If you have any further queries, please contact us.
On a personal note, please stay safe and stay well.
Chief Executive Officer