The Coronavirus /Covid-19 is changing daily and Confoil is monitoring the situation with our raw material and finished goods suppliers to establish any impacts, however we can confirm the following;
• These products families have not been impacted including foil trays, Dualpak paperboard trays, paper baking and moulds, sealing machinery and films;
• We have been notified of some small shipping delays with our pulp finished products that will have a minor impact on our ability to service our current customers known needs, in the meantime we have identified pulp products our current customers buy from Confoil in our system and we are giving priority to current customers for these products.
As part of our FSSC ISO 220000:2005 certification Confoil has in place the following procedures;
• Personal hygiene and facilities procedure
• Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004
• Workplace Health and Safety Act 2011
• Workplace Amenities and Work Environment Code of Practice
Since 31st January 2020 we have introduced further guidelines internally specific to COVID-19, these documents are available on request. As this is an ever evolving situation, Confoil will be updating our customers directly if there are any changes from our suppliers which may impact our abilities to supply.