Here at Confoil, family is an important thing. It has shaped our values and our working culture since the day we first opened our doors.
Confoil began as a family business in 1966, and today, our family values are still strong. Sons and daughters of our founders form a large part of the Confoil team, as well as many long-standing employees who have been with us for most of their working careers.
Confoil employs approximately 250 staff across our operations in Australia and New Zealand and pride ourselves on providing a working environment that is inclusive, supportive, encourages diversity and equality, and that takes the safety and wellbeing of our employees as paramount.
From time to time we have employment opportunities across our various offices and manufacturing plants.
If you are interested in joining the Confoil family, check this page regularly for updates.
Die Setter – Day Shift
Day or Afternoon Shifts
Confoil Pty Ltd is a privately owned, specialist food packaging manufacturer located at 491 Mountain Highway, Bayswater (Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne) and has positions vacant for Die Setters.
The purpose of the Die Setter role is to provide technical support including die changing, press and die set up and troubleshooting. The positions are also to support the Machine Operator/Packer roles eg assist with manual handling techniques.
To be considered for the position you need to demonstrate that you have strong troubleshooting/fault finding experience to ensure the smooth running of presses.
The successful applicant must have:
• Demonstrated high level of mechanical aptitude. It would be desirable if you had a trade certificate eg mechanical or similar to be considered for the role.
• Demonstrated commitment to Occupational Health & Safety, Food Safety and Quality Assurance.
• Experience in a production environment is desirable.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• High energy levels to ensure deadlines are met.
• Ability to work independently but also as an effective team member eg pack product when required or assist with manual handling tasks.
• Flexibility to change shifts to ensure customer demands and expectations are met.
Applications must be sent to Sandra Bresnehan, Manager, Quality, Employee Services & Corporate Social Accountability email@example.com